- Autologous (patients own) cells taken from bone marrow
- “Prium Non Nocere“, which means “Not to harm”, as the treatment of any disease should not be more harmful than when leaving it untreated.
- No profit objective.
- Unmanipulated Mesenchymal stem cells.
- Presence of platelet and growth factor rich plasma makes it more effective.
- Point of care-so no risk of contamination.
- Cells maximum in no per ml compared to any enrichment tech available.
- Polyclonal in nature.
- No risk of rejection.
- Least side effects.
- Syringe containg stem cells can be made avaialble for cross verification.
- Route of administration individualised according to the disorder.
- Scientificaly monitored by a strict protocol.
- Ficoll* not used
As per the ICMR guidelines, these are done only as an experimental study